Indoor 2023/24 Soccer Registration starts August 1st, 2023
Registration will be accepted online from August 1st till September 6th, 2023
The season will tentatively begin on October 14th, 2023.
Registrations must be completed Online.
THE OFFICE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
Please send your inquiry via email to ensure our quick response.
If your address, phone #, community league name, or email address has changed since you last registered in our soccer system, it must be updated before you register a player, volunteer, or team official.
- Change in address, phone # or community name? From your Dashboard, (1) select Manage People on Account, (2) click on the pencil beside the name of the person you wish to update, make the corrections on every person on the account & save your changes.
- Change in email address? Contact – Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMUNITY Outdoor Soccer
To register for COMMUNITY Soccer – follow these steps:
- Complete a registration for each player in the EMSA Soccer Portal to the end (STEP 7) and select “OTHER” as the payment option.
- You will receive a player registration confirmation email from the EMSA Soccer Portal that will have important information about finalizing your registration for Community Soccer or Club Soccer.
For “Community” you will be provided with a LINK to register and complete payment through TeamSnap for COMMUNITY. If you would like to play COMMUNITY if you don’t make a CLUB Team, choose this option.
For “Club” you will be provided with a link to register and complete payment through TeamSnap AFTER successfully making a team after tryouts.
If you’ve paid community fees and you are playing club your fees will be adjusted to reflect that and you will have to go back to your TeamSnap Dashboard to pay the difference.
Items you will need to provide when you receive the TeamSnap Link are (for Community Soccer ONLY):
- Player proof of age
- Player photo (if EMSA ID card is required)
- Volunteer Deposit – credit card deposit form only
- Registration payment – due now (community)
- Financial assistance information will be available in the confirmation email
Portal registration AND payment on TeamSnap must be received by no later than SEPTEMBER 6th to secure a spot on a COMMUNITY team.
Any incomplete registrations (missing registration and/or missing payment) after September 6th will be placed on the waitlist and we will only contact you if there is space available after teams are formed.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PLAYERS WISHING TO TRYOUT FOR THE SELECTS FC:
- Registration on the EMSA Soccer Portal is MANDATORY.
- Tryout dates and times can be found at: http://www.selectsfc.com/selects-fc-tryouts/
CLUB Outdoor Soccer
We are proud to be able to provide soccer programs for all ages and skill levels including our Premier Club teams. Premier Club teams are age-appropriate and skill level at the Tier 1,2 & 3 level.
- You MUST be registered for Indoor Soccer to participate in the player placement. NO WALK ONS. Registration is required for insurance for the player and the coach and also provides contact/email information before and after evaluations.
- Registration starts August 1, 2023 for the Indoor Season.
- Payments for Premier Club Teams are due immediately after you are notified of being placed on a Premier Club Team.
Premier Club Program Outdoor Tryouts – TBA
If you are interested in playing please come out!
ALL PLAYERS WELCOME!
An invite is not required, but registration is a MUST
All players should check in 15 minutes early for first tryout.
All evaluations are indoors. Please bring appropriate footwear. Shin pads are mandatory.
Fees for Indoor Season
For the Selects FC Outdoor Tryouts schedule TBA
Need help to register? Contact the office email@example.com and Heather can help you.
- No IN PERSON registration sessions will be held. In lieu you will also register with your zone on Team Snap
- Please note that our access to phones and voicemail is very limited at this time. Please send your inquiry via email to ensure our quick response.
- Refund requests will not be processed after October 1st and all refunds prior are subject to a $35.00 Administration fee. For more information please CLICK HERE to access our refund policy.
- Payment plans are offered when you register for the zone in Team Snap
- Contact tracing through team snap / Health questionnaire through team snap is mandatory
- When I visit the site is says “unauthorized” or “error checking roles” what do I do? Use the sign-out button at the top of the portal to reset your browser and simply log back in.
- When completing the registration form on line, enter as much information as possible for friend & Coach requests. Last names are a big help! Remember, our Age Level Directors will do their best to accommodate your requests, but they cannot be guaranteed.
- Consider volunteering as a Coach or Assistant Coach.
- In order for the registration to be completed, you have to scroll through the whole waiver before checking off.
- If you made an error on the registration form, not a problem. Contact our office via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We do not transfer any registration fees to other Clubs or community programs outside of our zone, if you are requesting a transfer please do not pay online.
- What equipment is needed for Outdoor soccer? It is mandatory for all players to have shin pads, socks, and shorts (black). Regular running shoes or cleats(U9 and up). A jersey will be provided by the coach. U9-U19 community players will require a $100 jersey deposit which is provided in the TeamSnap registration.
- Practices for U9+ are scheduled at the discretion of the coach.