Selects FC Premier Club Teams
Looking to Coach this season?
Selects FC are now accepting coaching applications. Application (qualifications, etc.) can be sent to Tania the Selects FC Director if you are interested in coaching –firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be able to provide soccer programs for all ages and skill levels including our Premier Club teams. Premier Club teams are age-appropriate and skill level at the Tier 1,2 & 3 level.
- You MUST be registered for Outdoor Soccer to participate in the player placement. NO WALK ONS. Registration is required for insurance for the player and the coach and also provides contact/email information before and after evaluations.
- Registration starts February 1, 202 for the Outdoor Season.
- Payments for Premier Club Teams are due immediately after you are notified of being placed on a Premier Club Team.
Premier Club Program Outdoor Tryouts
Admission fees are in effect, please ensure you bring your indoor facility passes.
If you are interested in playing please come out!
ALL PLAYERS ARE WELCOME!
An invite is not required, but registration (in the portal) is a MUST
All players should check in 15 minutes early for first tryout.
All evaluations are indoors. Please bring appropriate indoor footwear. Shin pads are mandatory.
Fees for Outdoor Season
Playing Days Tentative 2023 Outdoor is subject to change! CLICK HERE
Register for U8 to U19 Premier Club follow the Steps To Register
When registering in the portal you need to select Premier/Club when you are selecting your division in Step 2.
Registration fees are payable upon making a Club team through TeamSnap.
The Outdoor 2023 season tentative start date May 1st, 2023.
All Premier/Club Players U11 – U19 and Coaching Staff U9 – U19 require EMSA ID CARDS CLICK HERE
What does the Selects FC program offer?
– Higher degree of competition with other players of similar caliber at the club soccer level (T1, T2 and T3)
– Provide most innovative and effective soccer training program.
– On-going Technical Training by Accredited Trainers.
– Skilled, well-trained coaches in a positive “Team” environment.
- New player will receive a practice jersey, shorts and socks at no cost.
- Tryout fees are included
- Senior qualified coaches and trainers
- Coach education
- Competitive skill development
- Team equipment
- Referee, fields, website, club administration & technical director costs paid
- Technical sessions
- Team practices as decided by the coach
- Indoor, outdoor, pre & post season facilities
- Provincial and National allowances provided to participating teams
- Upon acceptance of a position on a Premier Club Team, there are no refunds.
Expectations of Players/Families
- COMMITMENT to attend ALL practices, technical sessions, and games.
- Each registered player will be expected to have 1 parent/guardian volunteer for a total of 4 hours 1 time per season.
- Abide by the standards set forth by the club and the EMSA parent/player code of conduct
- Individual teams may be required to fundraise for the club.