2023 Outdoor season Tryouts March 13-23, 2023 CLICK HERE for details!
HOW TO REGISTER FOR CLUB INDOOR SOCCER:
- Register with our governing body HERE (click OTHER as payment option)
- Once step 1 is completed, you will be sent an email within 2 business days with information on how to sign up for tryouts.*
- After tryouts, IF you are selected for a team, you will be sent information on how to complete registration and payment for the Outdoor season.
* If you do not receive your information, please email email@example.com
Payments for Premier Club Teams are due immediately after you are notified of being placed on a Premier Club Team.
If you require additional payment options or funding, please contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration fees will be required when you are asked to join a Premier Club Team.
U9 – $650
U11 – $675
U13 – $700
U15 – $750
U17 – $750
U19 – $750
U9-U19 Select FC players will require a $200 jersey deposit cheque/or credit card bond filled out to be given to the coach.
Registration Fee Includes:
- New player will receive a practice jersey, shorts and socks at no cost.
- Tryout fees are included
- Senior qualified coaches and trainers
- Coach education
- Competitive skill development
- Team equipment
- Referee, fields, website, club administration & technical director costs paid
- Technical sessions
- Team practices as decided by the coach
- Indoor, outdoor, pre & post season facilities
- Provincial and National allowances provided to participating teams
- Upon acceptance of a position on a Premier Club Team, there are no refunds.
Carding is now done remotely – if you did NOT submit via TeamSnap CLICK HERE