Selects FC will be hosting tryouts on August 22 and 23, 2023 for U8 – U11 and August 28 & 29th for U13-U19 players.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR CLUB INDOOR SOCCER:
- Register with our governing body HERE (click OTHER as payment option)
- The portal is how you sign up for tryouts.
- After tryouts, IF you are selected for a team, you will be sent information on how to complete registration and payment for the Indoor season.
Payments for Premier Club Teams are due immediately after you are notified of being placed on a Premier Club Team.
If you require additional payment options or funding, please contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration fees will be required when you are asked to join a Premier Club Team.
U8-U19 Select FC players will require a $200 jersey deposit collected during the TeamSnap registration.
Registration Fee Includes:
- New players will receive a practice jersey, shorts, and socks at no cost.
- Tryout fees are included
- Senior qualified coaches and trainers
- Coach education
- Competitive skill development
- Team equipment
- Referee, fields, website, club administration & technical director costs paid
- Technical sessions
- Team practices as decided by the coach
- Indoor, outdoor, pre & post season facilities
- Provincial and National allowances provided to participating teams
- Upon acceptance of a position on a Premier Club Team, there are no refunds.
Carding is now done remotely – if you did NOT submit via TeamSnap CLICK HERE