Registration for the Outdoor Season begins February 1st, 2024.
Registration will be accepted online from February 1st to March 15th. If you are registering after March 15th, you will be placed on our waiting list and we will contact you ONLY if there is space available after teams are formed.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR OUR REFUND POLICY
STEP 1: COMMUNITY LEAGUE MEMBERSHIP
- You will need a valid, current Community Membership to register.
(You will not get past Step 1 of registration).
- If you have already purchased one you will require the membership #.
Option to Purchase:
STEP 2: REGISTER ONLINE AT EMSASOCCERPORTAL.COM
The soccer portal will open for 2024 Outdoor registration on February 1.
- Log in or create an account on the emsasoccerportal.com
- Forgot password? Use the forgot password feature.
- Update all contact details before registering any players
- Add/ Register your player(s) and/ or team officials.
- All players and team officials require a separate registration
- For a demonstration of this system | Click Here
Note for people who have moved to a new address: please contact the EMSA South office before registering so we can update your address and community information on your account.
Note for Club/Premier players – if you are interested in trying out for a Club/Premier program, please indicate so in the online registration. It is the family’s responsibility to check the website for the Try Out Schedule. To hold a spot on a community team pending tryout results, the player registration (fees/deposit/supporting documents) must be completed.
STEP 3: PAYMENT
Please note: The registration is not finalized until payment has been received.
How to Pay:
1. Online – Visa/ MasterCard or Debit can be used to pay through TeamSnap ONLY.
2. In-person – For In person payments please go to our office during our business hours to pay with cash, cheque or card.
Tuesday – Thursday between 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
All player registrations are subject to our Registration Policy.
Portal registration AND payment on TeamSnap must be received by no later than March 15th to secure a spot on a team.
Any incomplete registrations (missing registration and/or missing payment) after March 15th will be placed on the waitlist and we will contact you ONLY if there is space available after teams are formed.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PLAYERS WISHING TO TRYOUT FOR THE SELECTS FC:
EMSA South is a VOLUNTEER run organization.
Parent volunteers are required to make the program a success.
Teams are coached by parent/sibling volunteers.
Please remember: No volunteer coaches = No teams
- No experience in coaching is necessary, but all coaches must attend the required NCCP Level Training. Training information will be provided to the volunteer and covered by the association upon completion.
- This volunteer position is a great role for many people looking to be ambassadors in their community and expand on leadership skills. A reference letter for all our volunteers can be supplied by the Executive Director upon request.
- Time commitment will range from 2 – 3 sessions a week with your team, beginning from late April into July.
- If you are interested in Coaching, please select the Coach option under your Volunteer Requirement on the Registration Form and the appropriate Age Rep will be in contact with you prior to the season start. You will also need to register as a Team Official in the Portal.
EMSA South organizes soccer for the following Communities in Mill Woods area, South East area and Beaumont:
Burnewood, Ellerslie, Fulton Meadows, Knottwood, Lakewood, Leefield, Millhurst, North Millbourne, Ridgewood, Southwood, Horizon (Summerside), The Meadows, and Woodvale.
Avonmore, Bonnie Doon, Capilano (Hardisty), Forest/Terrace Heights, Fulton Place (Hardisty), Gold Bar (Hardisty), Hazeldean, Holyrood, Kenilworth, Ottewell, Ritchie, Riverdale, Strathcona and Strathearn. The following communities do not have active soccer programs and are supported by other community soccer programs: Argyll, Cloverdale, Idylwylde, King Edward Park, Rossdale and Twin Parks.
Beaumont (https://www.beaumontsoccer.com )
Updated Jan 31st, 2024