Registration for the Outdoor Season begins February 1, 2023.
Registration will be accepted online from February 1 to March 15th. If you are registering after March 15th, you will be placed on our waiting list and we will contact you as soon as we are able to place your player. We aim to place all players as long as we have teams and coaches!
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR OUR REFUND POLICY
HOW TO REGISTER FOR COMMUNITY OUTDOOR SOCCER:
- Register in the EMSA Soccer Portal HERE. At the end click OTHER as the payment option.
- Finalize your Registration & Pay in TeamSnap – for the Age Group (Community or Club) you want to play with and choose your payment method.Click on the button for the Zone you are wanting to pay from your Registration Summary EMAIL ONLY to access the TEAMSNAP registration and payment link. Your registration will not be considered final until we receive the completed portal registration, TeamSnap payment, AND EMSA South deposit form.
- Payment MUST be completed by March 15th to secure a spot on a team.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR CLUB INDOOR SOCCER:
- Register with our governing body HERE (click OTHER as payment option)
- Tryout details CLICK HERE
- After tryouts, IF you are selected for a team, you will be sent information on how to complete registration and payment for the Indoor season.
* If you do not receive your information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
EMSA South is a VOLUNTEER run organization.
Parent volunteers are required to make the program a success.
Teams are coached by parent/sibling volunteers.
Please remember: No volunteer coaches = No teams
- No experience coaching is necessary, but all coaches must attend the required NCCP Level Training. Training information will be provided to the volunteer and covered by the association upon completion.
- This volunteer position is a great role for many people looking to be ambassadors in their community and expand on leadership skills. A reference letter for all our volunteers can be supplied by the Executive Director upon request.
- Time commitment will range from 2 – 3 sessions a week with your team, beginning from late April into July.
- If you are interested in Coaching, please select the Coach option under your Volunteer Requirement on the Registration Form and the appropriate Age Rep will be in contact with you prior to season start. You will also need to register as a Team Official in the Portal.
EMSA South organizes soccer for the following Communities in Mill Woods area, South East area and Beaumont and Leduc:
Burnewood, Ellerslie, Fulton Meadows, Knottwood, Lakewood, Leefield, Millhurst, North Millbourne, Ridgewood, Southwood, Horizon (Summerside), The Meadows, and Woodvale.
Avonmore, Bonnie Doon, Capilano (Hardisty), Forest/Terrace Heights, Fulton Place (Hardisty), Gold Bar (Hardisty), Hazeldean, Holyrood, Kenilworth, Ottewell, Ritchie, Riverdale, Strathcona and Strathearn. The following communities do not have active soccer programs and are supported by other community soccer programs: Argyll, Cloverdale, Idylwylde, King Edward Park, Rossdale and Twin Parks.
Beaumont and Leduc
The Outdoor Season’s tentative start date is May 1, 2023 (weather dependant).
STEPS TO REGISTER – CLICK HERE
Updated Feb 2nd, 2023