The SELECTS FC Equipment Exchange is upon us:
SELECTS FC Equipment Exchange (for any Returning or New SELECTS FC teams for the 2023 Outdoor Season) is on Monday, March 27 or Wednesday, April 5 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at the equipment warehouse.
1. Returning Teams:
- Mandatory: All players’ jerseys are to be brought in, they will be checked and re-issued. For those teams that turned in jersey deposits for the 2022-2023 season they will be available to pick up at the Equipment Exchange for the 2023 outdoor season. For teams that did not turn in their players jersey deposits and completed team jersey record form please bring them to the Equipment exchange on one of the above dates.
- Return any equipment you do not want to carry for the 2023 Outdoor season and pick up any equipment you may need.
- Swap/replenish your First Aid kit if required.
2. NEW Teams
- For any new teams, an equipment deposit is required in the form of a cheque, for the amount of $350.00, made out to Mill Woods Soccer Association, with a blank date. Alternatively, you may use a credit card for the equipment deposit. If using a credit card please contact the EMSA South office. Equipment will not be issued without a deposit.
Please note, if you are unable to make it, please make alternate arrangements to have someone attend on your behalf. Equipment including jerseys is not to be returned to the office.
All Equipment Handouts and returns are done at the EMSA South Soccer Equipment warehouse. The Equipment warehouse is located at 9904-71 Ave NW – the entrance way to the equipment warehouse is located at the overhead doors on the northside/back of the building or on the east side of the building there is a side door (faces 99 St) and soccer flags mark the entrance. The warehouse has a mural of Joey Moss on it and faces 99 St. Free Parking is available at the Russel Metals Parking lot adjacent to 9904-71 Ave. Please see the attached equipment warehouse map.
- For the 2023 Outdoor season, both returning and new teams, as you issue a set of jerseys to a player, please collect a jersey deposit prior to issuing the jerseys. A player’s jersey deposit of $200 is required and can be in the form of a cheque, for the amount of $200.00, made out to Mill Woods Soccer Association, with a blank date. Alternatively, you may use a credit card for the player’s jersey deposit. If using a credit card please ask the parent to contact the MWSA office with their credit card information.
- As well the Coach/Team Manager are required to complete the attached SELECTS FC Team Jersey record form and turn the completed form along with all player jersey deposits into the EMSA South Soccer office by April 28, 2023.
- The Coach is responsible for any spare jerseys not issued to players as well for player jerseys issued that they do not collect a deposit for that are not returned or destroyed.
COMMUNITY TEAMS EQUIPMENT RETURN (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
Hope you all had a great season and Thank you for volunteering!
Just a reminder that the Outdoor Equipment return is upon us. The Equipment return for Community teams is on:
- Saturday March 11, 2023, from 10 AM to 2 PM to the EMSA South Equipment warehouse.
– For U5 and U7 teams the Tim Horton’s jerseys, and balls are a keepsake for the players. All other team equipment needs to be returned on one of the above return dates.
– For U9, U11, U3, U15 and U17 teams: Please collect your teams’ jerseys. Jerseys must be laundered and dry upon returning them to the equipment warehouse. If you did not submit a completed team jersey record form and/or your players jersey deposit cheques to the office please bring both your team roster (complete with the jersey #s assigned to each player) and the players jersey deposit cheques to the equipment return. Players jersey deposits are not to be returned to the player/parent by the coaching staff/team. If jerseys are missing, please identify the missing jersey number, the player’s name, and if applicable please also bring the appropriate player jersey deposit cheque to the equipment return. Jerseys will be inspected and if in good standing the applicable jersey deposit cheques will be shredded.
All Equipment Handouts and returns are done at the Mill Woods Soccer Equipment warehouse. The MWSA Equipment warehouse is located at 9904-71 Ave NW – entrance way to the equipment warehouse is located at the overhead doors on the northside of the building. The warehouse has a mural of Joey Moss on it and faces 99 St. Free Parking is available at the Russel Metals Parking lot adjacent to 9904-71 Ave. Please see the attached equipment warehouse map.
Coaches, if you cannot make it please make alternate arrangements with another coaching staff member or parent on your team to return the team equipment on your behalf. Please note: Team Equipment, including players’ jerseys are not to be returned to the MWSA office.
If you have questions or concerns please email me at email@example.com.